"There is no secret to our success, we just have good ideas and motivated people."
(Helmut Claas, Chairman of Shareholders' Committee)
Whether you are a school pupil, student, recent graduate or experienced professional – we support and encourage you to actively shape and realise your career goals. High-tech machines, team spirit and passion – at our company you will find a fertile foundation for your future. CLAAS is an essential part of the agricultural sector worldwide and we are looking for people to help us continue writing our success story.
What we can offer as your future employer:
- A modern family-owned enterprise in which our staff can build on a trustful and valued partnership
- A varied and challenging role in a highly multinational and innovative company
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realising your career goals
- Team spirit and a passion for agricultural technology
- A sustainable, down-to-earth and well-established company which developed from a small family start-up into a global player and has been working to perfect agricultural technology on the fields of the world for a century
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration
- A meaningful job where talented employees in all occupational fields make a contribution to feeding the world's population every day
- A multinational high-tech corporation which can offer engineers an exciting and extremely varied working environment
We think and plan for the long term. The people who work for us are people who never lose sight of their objectives. They are prepared to go beyond the call of duty if necessary and demonstrate perseverance. In return, CLAAS offers its employees numerous development programs, a performance-based remuneration system, profit-sharing, exchange programs with subsidiaries both within Germany and abroad and other opportunities for personal development.
Our employees are the engine of our company. Inventiveness, strong values and partnership – these are key factors for CLAAS to become a driving force. And the development opportunities for our employees are excellent and virtually unlimited. We support and encourage you to actively shape and realise your career goals.
Did you know?
- CLAAS year of foundation: 1913
- Employees: 11.000 – of which half of them work outside Germany
- Nationalities of our employees: 75
Our working world on Instagram
Discover our international CLAAS working world and take a look behind the scenes:
Do you want to be part of our team? You can find our current vacancies here.
CLAAS at a glance
Everything you need to know about CLAAS – quick, compact, comprehensive.
We have manufacturing and sales companies worldwide. Discover our CLAAS locations.
- You would like to be part of our team or do you have questions about starting your career at CLAAS? We are looking forward to meet you.Further information
- Gerd Hartwig, General HR Manager at the CLAAS Group, answers questions about recipes for success and about CLAAS as an employer.Further infomation
- At CLAAS, our people are at the heart of the company – and that's why the development of all of our employees is a focal point of our work.Further information
- Since the initial selection is often based on your application, it should make a good impression.Further information
- Whether you are a pupil, student, graduate or professional – we support and encourage you to realise your career goals.Further information
- Those of us who work at CLAAS put our hearts and souls into our work and we are highly committed.Further information
- We attend regularly career fairs and recruitment events: get to know us in person and get in touch with CLAAS for the first time.Further information