The Initiative MINT was launched by German businesses in order to make school pupils aware of technical and science-oriented careers. The aim is to expand education in MINT subjects and to improve its quality. To make this possible, numerous projects have been launched. As we are very interested in school pupils who are enthusiastic about technology and as we want to support them, we are supporting and participating in some of these projects.
Your first contact
Do you want to get to know us in person as soon as possible? Then visit us at a career information event of your choice. We look forward to your visit!
First impressions count. Whether it be your CV, motivation letter or school reports – we give you some tips for the perfect application.
- Do you want to start working in a practical role straight away? And create a solid foundation for the start of your career with an apprenticeship?Further information
- Our apprentices from many different departments talk about their day-to-day work and give advice for your application.Further information
- You want to obtain a university degree? And still want to gain some practical experience?Further information
- If you have any questions about our training occupations, our contacts are happy to assist.Further information
- As we are very interested in school pupils who are enthusiastic about technology and as we want to support them, we are participating in some of the MINT projects.Further information