A dual-study programme offers you a variety of advantages: You can combine academic learning with intensive practical periods so you can implement what you have learned immediately at the company. The study programme is run by lecturers with experience in practice so that the material is covered in the best possible manner.
Did you know?
We have had a partnership with the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg for over 30 years – experience, you can build on.
You won't even need a part-time job to finance your studies: Students on the dual-study programme secure their financial independence with an expense allowance and their course costs are paid for.
We would also like to give you the opportunity to spend a practical phase at one of our sites abroad. Does this sound exciting to you? Then launch your career with CLAAS!
|Trading Studies||Technical Studies|
|Industrial business administration (Bachelor of Arts)||Mechanical engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)|
|Business data processing (Bachelor of Science)||Mechatronics (Bachelor of Engineering)|
|Industrial engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)||Agricultural technology (Bachelor of Engineering)|
|Informatics (Bachelor of Engineering)|
- Do you want to start working in a practical role straight away? And create a solid foundation for the start of your career with an apprenticeship?Further information
- Our apprentices from many different departments talk about their day-to-day work and give advice for your application.Further information
- You want to obtain a university degree? And still want to gain some practical experience?Further information
- If you have any questions about our training occupations, our contacts are happy to assist.Further information
- As we are very interested in school pupils who are enthusiastic about technology and as we want to support them, we are participating in some of the MINT projects.Further information