We offer numerous opportunities to students to use the theoretical knowledge they have gained from their degree in practice. Challenging tasks and valuable experiences are waiting for you in various divisions across our company – this will help you to further orientate yourself on your own personal career path.
Start your future with the best foundation for your career with us and choose from the following possibilities:
From day one, you are fully integrated into the specialist department as a permanent member of the team. You will take on operational activities and will also work on projects that sometimes cross over several divisions.
Whether it is in a technical division such as Production or Development, or in a commercial division such as Purchasing, Marketing or Finance – talented students from various fields of study can gain exciting, practical and international experience at CLAAS.
We are looking for qualified students who ideally specialise in one of the following areas:
- Agricultural technology
- Agricultural economics
- Agricultural science
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Information technology
- Computational engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Economics and law
Bear in your individual strengths and knowledge to our team and get to know our company from the inside. We look forward to receiving your application!
Everything at a glance: Learn more about your job start opportunities at CLAAS.
|Job start opportunities (PDF)|
Are you looking for your perfect internship? Find our current vacancies here.
Get to know CLAAS as an employer and learn more about our working world.
- Do you have any questions about our application process or our career opportunities? We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.Further information
- Green practice instead of grey theory: Take a look behind the scenes at our company and gain valuable experience for your future.Further information
- CLAAS supports talent in all professional fields in different ways. Find out more about our cooperations and partnerships.Further information
- You can build on this experience: Current and former interns share an insight into their everyday work.Further information