The foundation for your future career.
You have got organisational skills and enjoy to communicate with people from all over the world? Then we are the right company for you - because dealing with people worldwide is a day-to-day activity for Industrial clerks at CLAAS. We offer apprentices the opportunity to demonstrate a significant degree of independence and initiative even during their training.
We consider close links between theory and practice to be essential. The theoretical basics taught in vocational school are applied directly in the various departments such as sales, accounting/controlling, materials management, logistics and human resources.
Did you know?
With an export share of more than 75 %, CLAAS makes the majority of its turnover outside Germany.
The most modern harvesting machines in the world do not create themselves. That's why we are looking for young people like you who want to make a difference and achieve a lot as apprentices.
We offer apprenticeships using the latest technology and a high degree of practical orientation in order to meet the exacting innovative and technical demands of our customers.
In our technical training centre, you will first learn the basics of welding, drilling or turning and later you can get to know the wide range of operating departments in our production division. You will be able to put your skills to the test both on the assembly lines and in the technical development or customer service departments.
Apprenticeship at CLAAS sales partners
Our CLAAS sales partners distribute the entire range of CLAAS harvesting technology and tractors and offer comprehensive service and quick spare parts supply to our customers. Well-trained employees form the basis for the success of our sales partners.
As a talented young apprentice, you will learn and work in a personal and friendly environment which is characterised by short and quick decision-making channels. As our sales partners work very closely with our customers, their apprentices have a particularly service-oriented approach. After all, the service of CLAAS is an important unique selling proposition and a significant success factor in the marketing of our machines.
Your first contact
Do you want to get to know us in person as soon as possible? Then visit us at a career information event of your choice. We look forward to your visit!
First impressions count. Whether it be your CV, motivation letter or school reports – we give you some tips for the perfect application.
- Do you want to start working in a practical role straight away? And create a solid foundation for the start of your career with an apprenticeship?Further information
- Our apprentices from many different departments talk about their day-to-day work and give advice for your application.Further information
- You want to obtain a university degree? And still want to gain some practical experience?Further information
- If you have any questions about our training occupations, our contacts are happy to assist.Further information
- As we are very interested in school pupils who are enthusiastic about technology and as we want to support them, we are participating in some of the MINT projects.Further information