CLAAS Inside: growing together.
Would like to add some practical experience to your studies? You are in the right place! CLAAS offers you the opportunity to collaborate in exciting projects, taking the first steps towards your chosen career. You will get to know our company, benefit from our financial support and receive personal guidance from day one.
What we offer:
- Valuable practical experience: You will work at CLAAS 1.5 days per week during the semester and full time during the semester breaks.
- Peace of mind: We support you through flexible arrangement of working hours, holiday and study leave. You will also receive a monthly maintenance payment.
- Personal guidance: You will receive individual guidance from a selected manager in your specialist department and from your HR contact. We will also provide guidance and support as you complete your practice-related final thesis.
- Establishment of an international network: Regular casual meetings will give you the chance to meet other scholarship recipients and interns face-to-face and exchange experiences with them.
- Prospects for the future: Once you have successfully completed CLAAS Inside, you will have the chance to apply as a direct entrant or for the International Trainee Program.
- Dedication: Your profile is characterised by above average performance in your studies and commitments outside the university.
- Personality: Your strengths include a high level of customer orientation, ambition and responsibility. The way you work is characterised by your ability to work in a team and your love of communication.
- Language: You have excellent skills in German and English.
- Experience: You have already gained initial practical experience in the industry and are enthusiastic about facing complex issues in business economics.
We regularly advertise places for CLAAS Inside on our Career Portal.
Are you looking for your perfect internship? Find our current vacancies here.
Get to know CLAAS as an employer and learn more about our working world.
- Do you have any questions about our application process or our career opportunities? We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.Further information
- Green practice instead of grey theory: Take a look behind the scenes at our company and gain valuable experience for your future.Further information
- CLAAS supports talent in all professional fields in different ways. Find out more about our cooperations and partnerships.Further information
- You can build on this experience: Current and former interns share an insight into their everyday work.Further information