Everything is going according to plan at school: you will graduate next year and are now looking for a challenging training program which allows you to show what you are made of. We can offer you a wide range of opportunities to start off your career:
On the following pages, you can read about your entry options and gain a convincing impression of the variety of apprenticeship opportunities offered by CLAAS.
Apprenticeships have a high priority throughout the entire CLAAS Group. For us, training our own up-and-coming employees is an important way of securing our future. We offer you highly qualified trainings in both business and technical fields and the best possible prospects for your future.
To make the start of your apprenticeship at CLAAS easier, in the first week we go on a welcome week, where you get to know all of the other trainees and students who are starting their training with you. The week consists of a busy schedule: you will obtain a lot of important information concerning the company, can ask any questions you might have and get to know your fellow trainees. But there will definetely be time for some fun, too: a visit to a farm or farm contractor, an outdoor adventure game and a cosy barbecue evening will lighten up the programme.
Are you committed, a good team player and enthusiastic about the new challenges facing agriculture? Then we are right for each other.
Your first contact
Do you want to get to know us in person as soon as possible? Then visit us at a career information event of your choice. We look forward to your visit!
First impressions count. Whether it be your CV, motivation letter or school reports – we give you some tips for the perfect application.
- Do you want to start working in a practical role straight away? And create a solid foundation for the start of your career with an apprenticeship?Further information
- Our apprentices from many different departments talk about their day-to-day work and give advice for your application.Further information
- You want to obtain a university degree? And still want to gain some practical experience?Further information
- If you have any questions about our training occupations, our contacts are happy to assist.Further information
- As we are very interested in school pupils who are enthusiastic about technology and as we want to support them, we are participating in some of the MINT projects.Further information