If you are a dedicated, well-qualified graduate, CLAAS offers you an ideal start in a future-oriented sector.
Ideally you will be a graduate in one of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural technology
- Agricultural economics and science
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Information technology
- Computational engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Economics and law
We are looking for highly motivated, talented people who love technical machinery as much as they relish the prospect of international challenges. If you also love to communicate with others and your qualities include the talent to establish excellent customer relations, a will to succeed and readiness to accept responsibility, we would love to meet you.
Everything at a glance: Explore more about your job start opportunities at CLAAS.
|Job start opportunities|
CLAAS Graduate Programme or direct entry – find our current vacancies here.
Your first contact
You would rather get to know us in person? Then visit us at one of our career information events of your choice. We look forward to your visit.
- From the lecture hall into the working world: The International Trainee Program offers you the best possible opportunity.Further information
- Do you have any questions about our application process or our career opportunities? We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.Further information
- Are you looking for the ideal conditions to shape your personal success story? At CLAAS you can expect more than just a 'first job'.Further information
- Read the individual success stories from our trainees and direct entrants and find out more about starting your career at CLAAS.Further information