Becoming a CLAAS employee means finally arriving.
CLAAS is special because it is a family-owned enterprise with a long-term, forward-looking approach which is based on the commitment of its employees.
As a leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery, CLAAS knows what matters in agriculture: high efficiency, extreme versatility, intelligent technologies and, last but not least, the greatest possible comfort. CLAAS sets the standards in all of these areas. Our success is not an isolated achievement, it is instead the result of committed collaboration. This applies to CLAAS employees on all continents who have contributed to the success of CLAAS with their commitment.
Your entry options:
Talented employees wanted in all occupational fields
You do not necessarily have to have specific knowledge of the agricultural engineering industry. But we will be delighted if you do have a particular interest in the sector and we welcome your curiosity in wanting to find out how your individual academic background can fit into this forward-looking industry in an international environment at CLAAS.
Discover our working environment and get to know CLAAS:
Do you want to be part of our team? You can find our current vacancies here.
Everything you need to know about CLAAS – quick, compact, comprehensive.
We have manufacturing and sales companies worldwide. Discover our CLAAS locations.
A lot has happened over 100 years of company history. Go on a journey through a century of CLAAS history.
- You would like to be part of our team or do you have questions about starting your career at CLAAS? We are looking forward to meet you.Further information
- Gerd Hartwig, General HR Manager at the CLAAS Group, answers questions about recipes for success and about CLAAS as an employer.Further infomation
- At CLAAS, our people are at the heart of the company – and that's why the development of all of our employees is a focal point of our work.Further information
- Since the initial selection is often based on your application, it should make a good impression.Further information
- Whether you are a pupil, student, graduate or professional – we support and encourage you to realise your career goals.Further information
- Those of us who work at CLAAS put our hearts and souls into our work and we are highly committed.Further information
- We attend regularly career fairs and recruitment events: get to know us in person and get in touch with CLAAS for the first time.Further information